Hopefully once the holiday season dies down I'll be able to resume writing more. For now however, I've decided to revisit some posts from the last year. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them.
* Breaking up is hard to do.
* In the Jack Realm-
- Jack starts becoming his own person.
- He can find his own way in the dark...
- The Pre-K (K) Takes My Baby Away
- Dear Jack,
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Dear Jack (II),
* A local tragedy strikes a chord.
* I still try and understand my place in the freakiest hood of all- motherhood.
* On being happy.
* Nobody likes you when you're twenty-threeeeee.
* My Birth Story
* A dear friend of mine becomes a first time father.
* My very first guest post.
* My wheels on the bus spin round and round, and round.
* I say goodbye to someone special.
* Trying to find a place that feels like home again.
And, of course, some of my favorite songs (since I missed yesterday's Music Monday post) that either accompanied a post or just plain rocked my world-
And there you have what the last year looked and sounded.