Wednesday, July 13, 2011
* Urban Outfitters has me in a tizzy over a few of these here pretties.
* What Would Don Draper Do?
* This house/loft! Le'gasp!
* I want to go to there.
* Cute swimsuit.
* I know what I'm makin' for breakfast soon!
* Pretty and light summery outfit (I've never been able to pull off the topknot bun).
* Erin Fetherston is all kinds of purdy.
Music Of The Week
* "Fever Dreams" by Nurses
* "White Winter Hymnal" by Fleet Foxes
* "What Would Wolves Do" by Les Savy Fav
*"Air" by The Owls
* "Lull" by Andrew Bird
BONUS Poorly Shot Outfit!
(I've decided it's time for a new camera)
Tank & belt (that's actually part of a different dress)- Target
Skirt- Buffalo Exchange (if better pictures were captured you'd be able to see the little pink/coral giraffes on the skirt that convinced me purchase it on the spot)
Shoes- Jeffery Campbell scored for $15 at Ross (found a pair of Frye booties awhile back for $60...it has been a good year for shoe finding).