Sunday, June 5, 2011

What I Wore




Please pardon the makeup-lessness. I've pretty much given up on it altogether it seems. Our temps have officially reached the hundreds, I get up at 4:45 am five days a week, sit in a class for 8.5 hours, commute on the city bus for an hour and a half, make dinner/get Jack's night routine going, tidy up, prepare for the next day and pass out. Needless to say, this blog has taken a hit in the content department. I have about four posts in queue; some half done, some near abandoned having turned into something else entirely. There is a constant nag in my head telling me to write. And yet the clock remains the king, and one I despise.

I just have to learn how to outsmart it.



Outfit Details-
Dress- Billabong via Ross (it shifted a little bit which makes it look a little lopsided in the pic)
Sandals- Urban Outfitters from a few years ago (these guys are on their last leg)
Hat- Gift from a friend and best remedy for the humidity's effect on my hair.
Bangles- India, gifted

If This Outfit Were A Song-

No comments: