Monday, May 30, 2011

Mixology- Lullabies Style!



I'm no cocktail mixer but I am a lover of the mix tape/CD/Chex! If you're new to this blog you may be thinking "hey, this broad sure likes to post music links a lot" and if you're older to this blog you're probably going "here she goes again..."

HERE I GO AGAIN!

I decided that I'm going to post all the music links in my Friday Fondue segment in one post. One mega-mix if you will. So here they are in all their glory-

1. "Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure
2. "Emma's House" by The Field Mice
3. "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear
4. "Let's Go Surfing" by The Drums
5. "First Song For B" by Devendra Banhart
6. "I Want The World To Stop" by Belle and Sebastian
7. "Play With Fire" by The Rolling Stones
8. "Foreground" by Grizzly Bear
9. "Frank Sinatra" by Cake
10. "Happy Jack" by The Who
11. "It's Not You It's Me" by Coconut Records
12. "My Impure Hair" by Blonde Redhead
13. "Burning" by The Whitest Boy Alive
14. "Heartless Romantic" by The Dears
15. "Pitseleh" by Elliott Smith
16. "No Key, No Plan" by Okkervil River
17. "Do You Believe In Destiny?" by The Fresh & Onlys
18. "When I'm With You" by Best Coast
19. "Black Cab" by Jens Lekman
20. "A Summer Thing" by Oregon Bike Trails
21. "You Can't Hurry Love" by The Concretes
22. "Young Folks" by Peter, Bjorn & John
23. "Black and Blue" by Miike Snow
24. "Heaven's On Fire" by The Radio Dept.
25. "Our Own Pretty Ways" by First Aid Kit
26. "Play It For Today" by The Legends
27. "I've Just Seen A Face" by Ludella Black
28. "The Headmaster Ritual" by The Smiths (covered by Radiohead)
29. "Feathers" by Man Man
30. "To Fail You" by Low Skies
31. "Ashes To Ashes" by David Bowie (covered by Warpaint)
32. "Swimsuit" by Oregon Bike Trails
33. "High School Lover" by Oregon Bike Trails
34. "Not a Robot, But a Ghost" by Andrew Bird
35. "Vicious" by Lou Reed
36. "Clementine" by Sarah Jaffe
37. "Hang Them All" by Tapes 'n Tapes
38. "Spell" by Slowdance
39. "Warrior" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
40. "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster The People
41. "Down By The Water" by The Drums
42. "Peppermint Patty" by The Owls
43. "Summer Wont End" by Transmittens

And there you have them! Normally I'd make a mix via Playlist, but I can't find all the songs I need sometimes. This is also only Part One.

Happy Listening!

No comments: