Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Music Monday

Edit- So apparently I spaced an entire day (I blame it on the shitty sleep I've been having) and posted this on Tuesday. Nice Amanda, reaaaall nice.

The fact that the post preceding this one is a Music Monday post is kind of a bummer since I woke up this morning with grand plans on updating and writing until I couldn't anymore. And then the endless rain and cold weather came and with it some warm pho soup and some cuddle time with Mister Jackobean. So the day wasn't a waste, but as far as this little blog goes it would seem so.

Anyway, to make up for it I've decided to post THREE videos. All of which I just can't stop listening to and accompany me every time I get ready for work lately.

1. This one is definitely worth watching. It's just cheerful and infectious.


2. I smell a new obsession (I had a hard time choosing this one over this one).


3. Just plain purdy...


Happy listening.

No comments: