Monday, December 5, 2011

Music Monday

Last week the roommates, Jack and I went to see The Muppets. Jack has just reached the age where taking him to the movies is totally doable and actually pretty fun. The pure wonder of it for him transfers over to me and I've found myself an enthusiastic movie goer again (I used to prefer renting and staying at home, and usually I do, but there are just times when it's better to make it a thing and go to the theater). The Muppets was a great flick but what made me truly love it was the moment Jack grabbed my hand and held it through this song-



I tried to not cry, who cries at a Muppets movie?! But resistance was futile; a connection was made. I hope he'll remember it as much as I will.

1 comment:

Eva said...

oh i almost always cry at muppet movies! they usually always have such sad moments! and those vulnerable little muppets always get to my heart strings in the biggest way