Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Music Monday

It may just be easier on me if I start organizing this blog a tad better. Having designated days for things sort of takes the pressure off, and there IS pressure, since I haven't been posting as diligently as I used to. Hopefully this works.
I originally incorporated music into my Friday Fondue link roundup, but I feel as if the music portion doesn't get it's due respect. Music is an integral part of my life. If I'm not sleeping, working or focusing on projects and quality time with Jack, I'm thinking about, listening, devouring music when I can find it. From local bands to vintage tunes and everything in-between, it is what keeps my world on its axis. So! Without further adieu, here is my first Music Monday* post.


I found this song a few nights ago when I was having some trouble falling asleep. I was restless and knew I had to be up early which caused a bit of frustration. Until this song. So lovely it was that instead of letting it simply play, I had to get up, fumble around for my headphones and plug myself into it, creating a cocoon of blankets and dreamlike guitar work. I've been listening to it a lot since then...





*Yes, I realize it is Tuesday. Yesterday was a bit preoccupied so blogging took a backburner. Music Monday will resume on it's designated Monday next week.

No comments: