Saturday, June 18, 2011
When you work weekends your whole concept of the rest of the week sort of goes completely out of whack. My "weekends", as of late, have been moved to Wednesday and Thursdays so Fridays and Saturdays have lost their shiny, happy luster since they've basically been my Monday and Tuesday. Don't ask me for the date, you'll be let down or kind of amused as you watch my face work out the math in my head.
But! Here are some links-
* Rebecca Woolf turns thirty and writes a damn beautiful post about it, naturally.
* Animals Being Dicks
* Shoe lust.
* In love with Audrey Pongracz's "That's why the call them crushes" painting (I'm a big lover of John Hughes movies).
* This would be an awesome and hilarious gift for a tea loving friend.
* One crazy adorable shop!
* I think Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are giving girls someone to look up to.
* Oh, hi! I'll take all of these outfits for my future daughter, thanks!
* I'm on the hunt for a top like this (I live in Tucson, I should be able to find one like this for way less than $168.00. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a bunch on the cheap when we were in Ixtapa. Idiot.)
* Dream kitchen.
* Great, healthy and delicious recipe for avocado quinoa tacos.
* Adoring this baby quilt (my mother-in-law is a master quilter so maybe I can get her to try this pattern with Jack's old baby t-shirts since I'm hopeless at all things crafty and/or domestic. I'm a hell of a notebook doodler though!).
* The Evolution Of The Geek. Which geek are you?
Music Of The Week (I'm REALLY obsessed with these ones this week!)
"The Park" by Secret Cities
"Cannons" by Little Scream
"Everyday" by Vetiver
"When They Fight They Fight" by The Generationals
And lastly, this is NSFW. Not outright vulgar but very suggestive and quite possibly the sexiest video and song I've seen/heard in a long time-
"The Pornographer" by Parenthetical Girls
Here's hoping you all have a fantastic weekend and a wonderful Father's Day. May the men who gave us children, raised us up from children, remain a child at heart or a memory that will never leave your own have a special day. Love to you all.