Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fondue


I've got a long weekend lined up in the best kind of way. Since my birthday fell on a Tuesday we decided we'd do something this Saturday. My in-laws will be having us over for dinner and general merriment and Saturday night I have a little event lined up that I've been looking forward to for a couple weeks. I've got a feeling Sunday will be devoted to curing a headache...

So! Here's what tickled my fancy on the web this week!

Found this to be hilarious (though NSFW or young ears as there are some curse words).
Love these initial pendants and this "Little Lady" harmonica!
Cake Wrecks made me struggle to keep coffee from ruining my keyboard with these gems.
Some adorable looks via Lookbook.
Oh Modcloth, you do me so right!
Gorgeous Oaxacan buildings.
So adorable I wanted to scream.
I think this photo of Natalie Portman is lovely.
Why we miss Clarissa Explains It All.
Oh the hours I could waste at Pinterest. Insta-inspiration.
I've had this song stuck in my head for a couple days now.

And that's all for now! I haven't done much internet cruising, mostly catching up after the Great Crash of 2011. I'm planning on errands and Netflix tonight (making Greg watch "The Last Exorcism" because I'm the worst wife ever!) and enjoying MAYBE a wee bit of calm before the festivities. Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, whenever it may be!

those baby ultrasound cupcakes were weird as can be!

I used to watch clarissa explains it all every friday night. loved that show.

natalie portman could not be any more gorgeous. she's got the most beautiful smile.

Adriana said...

love them all.