Thursday, October 21, 2010

For lack of a better post...

I have a serious problem-

This was full less than a week ago.

Anyway, along with my outstanding candy consumption skills my procrastination skills seem to have cropped up again. I'm my own worst enemy in that respect. I *could* be writing a blog of substance. I *could* be looking at more job options (I've already got the ball rolling on that even though I still technically have a job, but still...I COULD be doing more because I know I can). I *could* get back up on that exercise routine. I *could* switch into a different pair of lounge pants instead of the ones I've been rocking for the last two days*. I could be doing a lot of things but have instead been searching for decent horror movies to watch, drinking tea and lallygagging out the yang. It's starting to find it's way into my guilt receptacles, I think that's why I decided to post something, ANYTHING today.

So! Here's another mix. It was inspired by this-

It's 56 degrees, rainy and overcast. I live for days like this.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



See you back here for Fashion Week!

*I lied, it's been 3 days.
**I realize I posted "Heard Somebody Say" by Devendra Banhart on my last playlist, but I've just been so stuck on it. It makes my stomach feel funny like when a song is in your dreams and you wake up and realize it was on the radio. Plus, I'm crushing pretty hard on Devendra these days (the IUD threw out the extra estrogen that bogs me down and has replaced it with my previous high school teenage hormones. It's been a happy place), I mean c'mon-

If today were the 60's and I was single, I'm almost certain I would have been a groupie/lovechild maker.

There you have it- a blog about rain, Jelly Bellies, procrastination woes, music and being a hoe in the 60's. If you were to talk to me on the phone on any given day the result would be almost exactly like this post. So there you go.

No comments: