Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Texts in Real Time

Tuesday. August 3rd 2010. 1:00 p.m.

Greg: I just had a debate with __________ about meat. She has no objection to eating even people as long as you don't kill them. Haha!
Me: Gross.
Greg: But here is a thought experiment. If you had to eat a man burger and Jack's life depended on it would you rather eat someone you loved or hated?
Me: Pssshht! Somebody I hated obviously. I'd gladly eat Sarah Palin...even if Jack's life didn't depend on it. I'd eat that bitch's liver with fava beans and a nice chianti. FVVVVFFFFFFVVVFFVVV!
Greg: But then you'd get her ugly powers...
Me: But Tina Fey does skits as her...couldn't be that bad. Tina. Fey.
Greg: True. I haven't heard much out of her this year. Maybe we'll luck out and she'll just go away.
Me: I think she wants to run again in 2012. Of she wins the Mayans were right and I won't make another peep about those stupid History Channel 2012 conspiracy programs you watch on occasion when I leave the house.

No comments: