Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stuff For Your Earholes

   I've been meaning to hang some art/get all my laundry done, ironed, hung, organized/exercise/drink more water/be a productive citizen, a stand-up gal, a jane-of-all trades...but I just end up wanting to take a nap and listen to music. Because this year my allergies have decided to run amuck, the weather is sweltering, and this PMS is real. So here's what I've been listening to to stay sane-

"Autotomy" by The Dears
"My Last Mistake" by Dan Auerbach
"Take You With Me" by French Films
"The Downside of Being a Fuck-Up" by Wreckless Eric and Amy Rigby
"It's No Compliment" by Chinawoman
"Six Feet Underground" by The Virgin Tongues
"Don't Look Back In Anger" by Devendra Banhart
"Black Grease" by The Black Angels
"Act Nice and Gentle" by The Black Keys
"My Boy and His Motorbike" by The Carousel

Happy listening!

No comments: