Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo Challenge- Day 5- Something You Wore



It is January in Tucson and today was one of the most lovely days I've had in awhile. Generally I'm more partial to overcasts and sweater weather (I AM only happy when it rains) but today we Tucsonans got a balmy 75 degree day with perfect skies and I adored it. Jack and I walked around our Main Gate Square all day, lunched on pizza, went to a candy store, fed chickadees pita bread and just lingered.

(I need smiling lessons ASAP)

Ricotta, chicken and jalapeno pizza and a cold glass of hard cider= one happy lunch.




I wore a dress from Buffalo Exchange, a boater's hat from Target, shoes from Urban Outfitters and locket I thrifted years ago and wear pretty regularly. But I wore something I didn't pull out of my closet...



Contentment. Happiness. I haven't been as content and happy as I was today in a long time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look lovely! Glad it was a good day for you, It's cold where I am and I hate it!

Marja <3