Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friday Fondue



Well, this is embarrassing.

I've neglected posting anything of substance this last week because, well, I'm running out of substance. I'm exhausted. With the new schedule, Jack and the overall trying to do it all-ness that has plagued me as of late, I have little left. Whatever IS left over is generally spent trying to find new ways to smuggle sleep into my life. I'll post on that when successful.

Sorry for being Debbie Downer.


Anywho...here are some things that have been collecting dust in my bookmarks-

Topshop, you do me so good.
Adorable nursery (I'm in love with her name too).
Craving this so hard!
Where have these been all my life?
Rare colour photographs of the Depression.
Lovely.
This makes me miss my red hair (slowly the mousy-ness is creeping...).
Vintage inspired stoves? Yes please!
It's funny because it's true!

Music Of The Week-
"Summer Wont End" by Transmittens
"Peppermint Patty" by The Owls
"Down By The Water" by The Drums
"Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster The People
"Warrior" by Yeah Yeah Yeah's


I'm hoping to get back on the ball soon. Here's to the weekend warriors!

No comments: