Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello, is it me you're looking for?


So, I have an idea for a fun sort of game. Tell me who you are! I have a dreadful case of writers block (among other things) and instead of searching things out like I've been trying to do with no result, I think I'll take the "maybe by distracting myself it will come to me" approach. In the meantime, I'd like to know who YOU are! Feel free to post anonymously, if you please. But tell me a bit about yourself and what brings you here, where are you from and what makes you happy. Any suggestions for this blog? Recommendations for movies or books? Questions? I'm opening the floor up.

2 comments:

beca said...

Hi Amanda.
I think we should have been friends when I lived in Tucson, because I love reading your blog and think you're really funny and down to earth.
And your boy is adorable!
Anyways, here I am, Beca. Former Tucsonian. Loving beach town, USA.
I like wearing black, eating pizza, wu-tang and reality TV.
I make cake for a living and treasure hunt for fun.
Did I mention I like pizza?

xo
Bec

Amanda said...

Aww we totes shoulda hung out when you were in Tucson. I discovered your blog right as you were moving out!

I'm suspect of people who DON'T like pizza. Aliens, they must be. I've decided. And I should get Jack on camera dancing to "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" by Wu-Tang!

Thanks for reading lady! Much love (and jealousy over your beach dwelling...this summer is going to kill me, I swear)!