get out of Arizona.
I had planned on making this weekend a billion times better than last. Because it punched me in the gut, put gum in my hair and stole my popsicle.
So I started mentally putting things together, those things being:
1. Big Love+couch+nomnomnoms (we're at the Season 3 finale disc!) either in the morning or evening (I like to do things in the afternoon, makes me feel productive).
2. Children's Museum? followed by a spot of sushi? (we have this place called Sushi Garden down here that has this afternoon buffet and it's amazing! Usually I'm wary of any buffet but this place tested well among the panel (Greg and Jack).
3. Maybe a visit to the in-laws in which I usually walk out with a good buzz (they like wine and conversation which makes for endless refills of pinot grigio).
4. Get dolled up at some point in anticipatory fall clothing.
And then as I started visualizing a visit the park I decided to check out what the weather was looking like for the weekend-
That's not photoshopped people! That is in fact Tucson mid-September. WOMPWOMPWOOOOMP...
So we'll see how all those plans turn out. Sigh....just as I fished out my herringbone tights from my underwear drawer.
But at least I have this guy-
* For some reason when I upload videos via Blogger they turn out all crappy looking. So I apologize in advance.
** I think he watches his father and I talking on the phone more than I thought as noted by the circle walking (I can't just sit and chat I need to be doing something as well).