Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dancey Dance

These videos are my anti-depressant.

Ladies and Gents- Jack's Rump Shaking



AND!



*These were taken about 7 months ago. I can't believe how big he is now.
**These weren't pre-planned. I was taking pictures of him when a Lady Gaga snippet came on MTV (I was watching Teen Mom because I'm addicted to it) and he started bopping along to it. So I looked up the On Demand music section, found Lady Gaga and played it to see if he'd do it twice and switched my camera settings to record.
***No, I don't know where he gets it from.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

he's so sweet. wow, it's crazy how they grow so fast!

Alicia said...

teen mom is addicting. chris thinks it's stupid I watch it because he thinks it's really depressing. I don't know, it's entertaining. & even though ryan's a dick, he's a cutie. (as well as the babies - maybe I'm having, what do you call it, baby cravings? ha) :)

Alicia said...

p/s: I love how he throws panda down to continue booty shaking on his own

Amanda said...

Haha! The panda bit is my favorite part too! At first he's like "I need a dance partner here. PANDA!" And then it's like "you're slowing me down friend. I need to bust my own move."