Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sublime Sundays

I usually don't do blog posts on Sundays, not because I'm religious but just because I like to sleep in, laze about, and wait for Mad Men to get my weekly dose of early 60's vintage nostalgia and Joan Holloway's beyond words amazing cleavage. But right now Greg is in the kitchen making salsa (and I try to avoid being in the kitchen with anyone else because I get all hot and clausterphobic) and Jack has decided to take a nap, so here I am, trying to kill some time before we head to the lovely in-laws for swimming and general merriment.

So! A video-



And the house I wish we could afford-
http://mls.thepepper.com/listingdetails_97970.cfm?
startrow=1&&list_id=20916493&PageID=102370

How amazing is that dwelling?! The charm is almost too much to stomach. And the price (albeit so far beyond our budget I shouldn't even be looking at houses like it) isn't all that bad for being so amazing AND located in the Sam Hughes neighborhood. Le'sigh. To sleep, perchance to dream...

No comments: