Monday, March 23, 2009

All Apologies...

So I haven't been updating this here blog in awhile. I have a few blogs on the interwebs and generally rotate between writing on Myspace and waxing poetic on Facebook. Yes, I'm a blog whore. But I recognize this and realize that I must settle down sometime, have a blog to call my own and lock it down. Thus, I started this blog, and already I'm flaking out. I'll get to uploading some of the blogs I worked on and I'll try to be more diligent with this one. Scouts honor.

A lot of stuff has gone down at the Casa de Martin. In fact, I can actually say things like "Case de Martin" or "Martin Household" or even "THE Martin's", because well, it's legal now. Greg and I have locked it up for realzis and I am now officially Amanda Martin. Though we're legally married, we haven't had the whole ceremony/reception, but we're working on it and on May 2nd, we'll see the fruits of our labor. It's going to be a small, intimate affair. We've invited 45 of our closest family and friends and are going to relish in a night of love, fun, mexican food, margaritas, and Tucson sunsets. I'm quite jazzed. We're quite jazzed.

I've been fighting off a sinus infection the last few weeks and I think it's planning on staying longer unless I battle it with antibiotics. And I don't do antibiotics. Especially since they can effect your birth control, and if there's one thing that needs controlling around here it's my uterus. I don't plan on having any more babies for A LONG time. Did you hear me uterus? A LOOOONG time! So you better have a powow with those sinus cavities and tell 'em to ease up on a broad.

Jack just turned one. Yes, there will be pictures.

In fact, I ought to get started on that. So without further adieu, here's some older blog-a-logs to annoy and subdue the senses!

No comments: