Friday, January 16, 2009

We built this city

Well, here it is. After a couple failed blogs ('The Facts Of Wife' which wasn't kept up, and 'If You're Feeling Sinister' which ended due to me realizing that my URL was www.ifyourefellingsinister.blogspot.com, for those of you who didn't make it to the second half of your 5th grade spelling bees, f-e-l-l-i-n-g does not spell 'feeling', and so I put the ka bosh on it, I will NOT have a typo for my URL), I've finally constructed a blog I think I can commit to. Set your VCR to 'stun.'

Currently I am in the process of importing a few blogs from my other haunts on the interwebs (Facebook y Myspace), just to get things rolling, put some meat on those bones. So bear with me on the past tenses, I'll be posting new musings shortly.

Peace, Love and Strawberry Fields Forever,

Amanda

No comments: