Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Bit Of Seattle

Seattle was everything I hoped it would be and more. I can't even begin to describe the experience, although I will try...in another post entirely. But for now, here's some pictures I took with my cell as a placeholder.

"...she put her hands in the sky and left them there..."


Trees! This is a completely novel idea for an Arizonan.


Shameless Starbucks consumption before starting another day of classes.


A much needed sandwich (Ruebens tend to be my weapon of choice when I'm completely disregarding my knowledge of better eating choices. Still, it was delish!) after a long day of travel.


Being a complete dork (and wearing most of my Tucson winter wardrobe at once giving off a vibe I can only describe as Bag Lady Chic).


Some amazing pad see ew and pinot with the BFF on a rainy afternoon.


Bonus points if you can spot the Flight Of The Conchords decal!


A moment of peace and bliss in a super comfy bed with Seattles crisp air wafting through the room.


Before our dinner and burlesque date at The Pink Door (if you're visiting or already live in Seattle- GO! Amazing.)


Post Alley


My lovely companion in debauchery.


Some hilarious and hot sacrilege goin' on in the hospitality room. They served us angel food cake and wine.



Taking a (drunken) moment to be vain.


That's all for now! More to come...

No comments: