Saturday, July 2, 2011
* Such a chic couple!
* I read this and almost cried on the bus. It's just so...perfect.
* Want (although I do think AP is a tad overpriced and their PR isn't doing them any favors).
* How'd you like this in your house?!
* I definitely want to try and make this (we actually make a pasta dish with feta, mushrooms and red onions that is one of my favorite comfort foods ever).
* Why wont my hair just do this everyday?
* Shades lust (Oliver Peoples gives me an eyewear boner and their ads? Swooooooooonnn. Swoooonon. Double Swooooon. ).
* Cool home bar. But then, I'm always partial to that wallpaper.
* Tucson local Amber has some mad stylin' chops. Check out her blog here.
Music Of The Week
"I'll Be With You" by Black Lips
"Feel It All Around" by Washed Out
"Life Fantastic" by Man Man (I'm legitimately addicted to this song)
"Sara" by Chad VanGaalen
"Diamond Mine" by David Kilgour and The Heavy Eights
When I asked Jack what his favorite song was right now he said this. And that's no lie. The dude has been stomping around the house in unison with the song and singing this all week. He is the Freddie Mercury of my heart.
I hope you all have a lovely 4th of July. Have an extra margarita and slice of watermelon. Tell them I said it was okay. Love and Bottle Rockets.