Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fondue


I had about three posts I wanted to write. I've been taking Sudafed lately for a sinus infection and it's left me with energy out the yang! I can see why they keep that stuff behind the counter. However, all of it has been spent elsewhere. I'm starting a new job, Jack will be going to pre-school Monday (WTFOMGWHEREDIDMYBABYGOOOOO*TEARS*?!?!), we'll be headed up to Phoenix Saturday for one of my dear friends' burlesque debut and laundry. Oh, the laundry I need to catch up on...
Anyway, it's Friday! There's always that period at the end of the week to embrace right? Let's hug it out.

I lurve the hell out of this print.
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about these sandals. I think I'm leaning towards "hell yes".
Duvet cover coveting.
And a perfect summer dress (yes, I got a little UO crazy).
Cool craft project for the mini chime lover in your life.
How fun would it be to swim with a manatee?!
Word.
Beautiful birthing scene photos. They almost brought a tear to my eye.
We've all been there.
My new-totally-bad-for-me-super-awesome-time guilty pleasure.
Pretty offices.
Dreamy bathroom.
Good idea for a patio. Perfect for Tucson sunset sitting!
Easy and delicious snack idea.
Screaming for this ice cream (or at least loudly asking politely for).
The Tucsonan in me LOVES this cake.
Gorgeous photo sesh (the one with them on the blanket w/the record player is my fav!).
This has been my mantra for my week (and for many more to come).



Musica of the week!
"A Summer Thing" by Oregon Bike Trails
"I've Just Seen A Face" by Ludella Black (Awesome Beatles cover!)
"The Headmaster Ritual" by The Smiths, covered by Radiohead!
"Gold Teeth" by Man Man OR "Feathers" by Man Man (I couldn't decide, I have a thing for pianos).
"To Fail You" by Low Skies (I used to listen to this on the bus on my way to school, it breaks my heart in the best kind of way).
AND! My FAVORITE. It makes my insides feel like shooting stars- "Ashes To Ashes" by Warpaint (David Bowie cover...you can see why I love it so, yes?)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'll keep the light on for you.

4 comments:

wonderchris said...

That fiesta cake was gorgeous!!!

Love your picks!

Happy Friday to ya!

Alicia said...

where are you gonna be working??

Bonnie @ This Young Mama said...

I loved that fiesta cake, and the patio! I've always loved mexican themey things so my heart stopped a little bit when I saw that cake!

btw- I'm going to be that crazy stalker mom waiting outside Lex's classroom till he gets out.

Chelsea said...

the photography links were superb.

have a great weekend my dear.

yay for new job!