Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Fondue

Well, it's about time I do another one of these. Generally they're good placeholders for when I'm too tired and uninspired to write anything of substance. Which is where I'm at, at the moment.

Tonight my friend Colleen is walking in a fashion show downtown so I'll be going down there to cheer on her bad self and support local charities. And maybe have a margarita while I'm at it. Fashion+cocktails+good causes= a pretty decent night to me! But before that, here's what I've been diggin' this week.

Spanish Moss has been hitting all the right buttons on my "yes, please" switchboard. You can find their blog here and their store here. But my favorite items, if I had to narrow them down would have to be- this, this, this (I desperately need to find a kimono for those lazy Sunday mornings) and THIS!
I've been finding a lot of badass couches online lately. This one is up there on my favorites (although the price tag is not).
I love that Helena Bonham Carter stays true to herself despite the critics.
This would be ADORABLE in a little girls room.
I'm probably really late with this, my favorite clothing haunt has its own blog!
Going to have to make this soon!
The songs I've had on repeat for the last couple days? This one, because it's painfully gorgeous. This one, because I hadn't heard it in years but it randomly popped into my head the other day and this one, because I'm going to put it on a cd for Jack to give to him at some point.
Talk about taking it to the next level with grocery shopping!
One in every color, yes?
I want to put this in Jack's room.
The cutest clock I've ever seen.
I LOVE this apartment.
Need to laugh?
And lastly, my favorite. Because who doesn't like wino babies (thanks James!).

And I finally got to touching up my roots!



Wishing you all a happy weekend!

2 comments:

wonderchris said...

Kiddie cars was awesome!! Love that.

Chelsea said...

love the hair and the links girl.

happy weekend.