Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge- 3/30


3/30- Pandas Have To Eat Too.

I love playing pretend. It's probably one of the reasons I want a daughter in the future. I'd be a master chef at faux-cupcakes for tea parties with stuffed animal guests. Today Jack woke up from his nap (ka-ching!) and decided he wanted "sketti" so I fixed him up a plate and, and after looking at Panda on the cold, hard floor, decided to set him up with a snack too.


4/30- Bird Friends
This came atop a gift I received a few weeks ago. I loved the bird too much to toss it with the paper so I situated him in my (fake) poppies. Yes, that book you see does indeed say "fetish" on it. It's the other side of Dita Von Teese's book "Burlesque and the Art of the Teese". I love burlesque, so I keep it out so I can have instant eye candy when I need it.


5/30- There That Wild Thing Is!
I stumbled upon a friend while looking for Jack's drum. Life with children means often finding characters where you'd least expect them.

1 comment:

Albany Sewing Machine Repair said...

I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing.