Monday, October 26, 2009

For any mother-to-be...

It seems as if every other blog I come across the author is expecting. Some of them ask for suggestions about products and nursery room colors, but my favorite is "the baby book". More often than not "What To Expect When You're Expecting" is the first thing suggested. No offense to "WTEWYE" (it is helpful, but I felt it caused me more anxiety) but I had to share my favorite-



I flipped through a few other books while trying to find "the one." A book to help guide me while keeping in mind that holy-shit-I'm-19-and-having-an-unplanned-baby! It has wonderful advice, words from other mothers, it is honest and progressive and I was very happy to read it until the pages literally fell out of it's binding (I carried it with me EVERYWHERE in my tote). Now if only they had another book about toddlers...

Anyway, that's my two cents on the whole baby book suggestion.

No comments: