Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Picks of the Day- Episode 10

If this doesn't perk up your morning, well, I don't want to know you and good day sir!



I had this song stuck in my head for about a week after an episode of "Scrubs". Zach Braff hijacked my (and probably my family's) sanity, as I HAD to play it every time we were in the car. Or before I took a shower. Or when I made dinner...

Since we're going 70's here, I'd kill to acquire-


This is perfect for Tucson right about now. We haven't shaken summer's death grip yet, but we're trying. And this dress is a nice middle ground for the limbo of weather we're in.


I could wear this pretty soon...


And this.

I guess I was kind of inspired by Cher in the movie "Mask" (although "Mask" was made in '85).


A sign of the 70's- the mustache.


Hair goal! I'm trying to get my mane to about this length. It has been a tediously long endeavor but I'm getting there.

No comments: