Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Picks of the day- episode 3

I've recently discovered this uber awesome website called http://www.last.fm. You go in there and type in all of your favorite bands and they compile a radio station tailored to your likes. They suggest other bands too so I've been picking up some new music on the way. This is HUGE for me. I haven't listened to the radio since I worked at the Marriott and would listen to The Frank Show early in the morning, and that was just because he's usually pissed off and so was I for being awake and driving to work at 6:30 a.m. But to have my OWN little station with great songs one after another really brightens my day. I highly recommend it.

Another thing, or rather person that brightens my day- Zooey Deschanel. How anybody can mention her name without using the word "adorable" in the same sentence is beyond me. Here's some pictures I've found on the aforementioned website-





What? "I want some more of that" you say? Well how about this-






So lovely. Her voice in her collaberations with M.Ward, also known as She and Him are just adorable (See! There it is!) and listening to them gives me the warm fuzzies.



Excuse me, I need to go peruse the interwebs for 50's cocktail dresses and headbands now.

No comments: